Friday, July 08, 2005

Memo List

Because I was bored and my memory is having problems remembering things lately, I've put together a list for me with all the games I should keep an eye on. Please only read this if you're interested in my gaming needs, otherwise just ignore ;).
  • Call of Duty 2: it should be clear why, looks stunning and story will be immense again, too!
  • Brothers in Arms 2: maybe...
  • Bet on Soldier: again maybe, if I'm bored at the time of release.
  • F.E.A.R.: graphics looks amaaaazing!
  • Half Life 2 Aftermath: just one to have to complete the collection.
  • Quake 4: grew up with Quake 1, so... (Actually, that's a lie, I grew up with Jill of the Jungle and later Duke Nukem. That's Duke Nukem 1, mind you.)
  • Unreal Tournament 2007: woot, more killin'.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2: maybe.
  • Commandos Strike Force: maybe.
  • Hellgate London: this is a weird one, could be interesting.
  • Prince of Persia 3: definitely!
  • Battlestations Midway: could be fun.
  • Star Wars Empire at War: must... Have... This! This is what Force commander should've been!
  • Age of Empires 3: also really necessary.
  • Paraworld: looks nice.
  • Outfront 2: the sequel to the extremely hard Soldiers, which I loved!
  • Fable: yes yes yes yes yes! A must-have in my opinion.
  • The Elder Scrolls 4: yes, that's Oblivion, said 'nuff.
  • Dungeon Siege 2: oh well, make it quick.
  • X3 Reunion: I hope this one will be better, because I still love space games.
  • Black and White 2: yup, also a must-have.
  • Spore: now this is a weird game, I must definitely try this one out.

This nice long list really fills the page :p. Of course I could make this list go on and on and on and... you get the point.

So, I'm not bored anymore, see y'all.

[ยต]

No comments :

Post a Comment